SCMEF board members serve with a select group of people committed to supporting educational excellence for the construction management industry. They do this by promoting student learning outcomes aligned with industry needs and expectations of the future workforce. Their support is measurable, tangible, and extremely valuable to the Sac State Construction Management program and our industry.
Since its 2003 inception, the SCMEF board has accomplished some amazing things!
1) Assisted the University in increasing the total number of graduates.
2) Helped finance the creation of the Construction Management program, ultimately allowing it to became its own department.
3) Played a crucial role in hiring additional full-time professors.
4) Awarded over $100,000 in scholarships.
5) Collaborated with local industry professionals to create a successful student competition model that has resulted in a winning legacy of success.